The Zettex MS 65 is, a one component, moisture curing, polymer with an extreme high initial tack. Zettex MS 65 is extremely strong and durable. This product is especially developed for the adhering of the most common facade panels.
• Durable high elastic
• Shrink free.
• Fast curing of 3 mm/24 hours.
• Good resistance against weather conditions and ageing.
• Simple and fast mounting.
• Cartridge 290 ml, deliverable in white, black and grey.
• Sausage 600 ml, deliverable in white, black and grey.
18 months in an unopened packaging. Stored at temperatures between 5 and 25 degrees.
• The MS 65 Panel is especially developed for the adhering of HPL and fiber cement panels for facades and walls in interior and exterior. A bonding test before is recommended, because of the high diversity of coatings on HPL panels.
• The MS 65 Panel has to be applied with the V-spout. During the application we recommend to maintain the pressure.
• Uncured residue can be removed with Zettex Profi Cleaner. Hands can be cleaned with the Zettex Cleaning Wipes.
• Apply the MS 65 Panel in vertical rills. De distance between the rills has to be 10 until 20 centimetre. Apply with the Zettex Caulkgun. Don’t use dots, but only rills. The use of Zettex Fixing tape is recommended during the first 24 hours, to support the panels.
|| 1,32 MPa (N/mm2)
|Wartość wyciskania przy 3 mm/4 bar
|| 150 g/min
|| 5°C do 40°C
|| Polimery MS
|| 3 mm na 24 h
|| 1,58 g/ml
|Opory przepływu (ISO 7390)
|| <2 mm
|Wydłużenie przy zerwaniu
|Wytrzymałość na rozciąganie
|| 2,6 n/mm2
|| 58 w skali Shore A
|Formowanie „skórki” przy 23°C
|| 10 minut
|Odporność na temperaturę
|| -40°C do 90°C