Chemical Anchor Polyester Standard is a universal bonded
anchoring system for use in hollow and solid surfaces within dry, wet or flooded conditions. Formulated free of styrene, Chemical Anchor Polyester Standard has a very low odor and is ideal for use in confined spaces and indoors.
• Anchors may be placed close to free edges
• Suitable for dry, wet & flooded holes without loss of performance
• Reduced drilling diameters i.e. M20 only requires a 22mm hole and M24 requires only a 26mm hole making it an economical injection system
• Variable embedment depths
• Ratio of 10:1
• Available in grey, stone and white resulting colors
Available in co-axial cartridges (380; 400; 410ml), side by side cartridges (345; 825ml), and single piston foil pack cartridges (150; 160; 170; 300; 550; 850ml).
• Ventilation Systems
• Hand rails
• Masonry supports
• Safety barriers
• Balcony fences
Brak informacji na temat parametrów.